Facebook Stock Gets Slaughtered! New Taxes Coming! Microsoft Closes ALL Stores and Mortgage Bailouts https://youtu.be/BcYQrK4eQAQ Facebook, Twitter, and Alphabet saw steep losses on today! Hopefully, someone called in the plunge protection team to the rescue! Mortgage bailouts going on right now, wow didn’t see this coming. My 2 Business Courses for 197 https://bit.ly/383Xp0F My [Secret] Stock Market Trading Course That I Launched Without Telling Anyone [80% Off]: https://bit.ly/3dCqqSi Only a few discount codes available, I’m Trying to Film a Video a Day, Feedback Needed if You Get in. Free Stocks From Webull! https://ift.tt/35lOO8k DISCLAIMER: Everything I say is for entertainment purposes. Do not take ANYTHING I say as financial advice, I am not a financial advisor, I am just a clown with a youtube channel. The stock market is too risky for anyone to enter. The mere fact that 90% of people lose money in the stock market should be your warning to stay away from it. J Bravo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Over 50? Don’t Wait for 1,000 Subscribers to Make Money on YouTube
Over 50? Don’t Wait for 1,000 Subscribers to Make Money on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTb_RqrDFqU Find out what's missing i...
-
Top Dividend Stocks to Beat the Market [2x Stock Returns 2019] https://youtu.be/hPFm1sR7ihY These top dividend stocks are nearly doubling t...
-
Maybe Your Small Channel Isn't the Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bBEyiB2FQ Find out what's missing in your YouTube busin...
-
Turn Dead Listings Into Sales in 60 Seconds — Sellers Pay $50–150 for This Audit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtirxvpxJI Turn Dead Listi...
No comments:
Post a Comment