Sunday, May 5, 2019

When to Sell Stocks [Long-Term Plans vs Short-Term Gains]


When to Sell Stocks [Long-Term Plans vs Short-Term Gains] https://youtu.be/uXPBnSltfq4 The stock market is reaching new highs and the economy looks great, so why am I selling stocks? Join the live stream and learn when to sell stocks even if you have a long-term investing focus and how to decide what stocks to sell. I'm all about long-term investing but that doesn't mean I don't want to protect the money I've made. When the stock market is looking its best and everything is rosy...sometimes that's the best time to be thinking about selling stocks. Like Warren Buffett said, "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful." In this live video, I'm detailing the reasons why I'm selling stocks right now and the stock market outlook for the rest of the year. We might not see a full-blown stock market crash in 2019 but it doesn't have to go that way for you to lose money. Remember December and the 18.5% drop in stock prices? If you miss the live stream, join us for a free webinar – Discover how to create a personal investing plan and beat your goals in less than an hour! I’m revealing the Goals-Based Investing Strategy I developed working private wealth management in this free webinar. Step-by-step to everything you need for this simple, stress-free strategy. Reserve your spot now! http://bit.ly/2S8vjvJ I'll share what I'm selling and what stocks I'm buying to stay invested and keep my money working for me. We're doing these live streams every weekend, Sunday's at 1pm eastern/10am pacific. I love the interaction with community and it's a great opportunity to answer your money questions. Join the community and join us live! SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. http://bit.ly/2Lt2cxt Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make $5,382 with Options Millionaire

Make $5,382 with Options Millionaire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnaK418tDIQ The Money Shot