Friday, May 24, 2019

3 Passive Income Strategies to Sell Courses Online


3 Passive Income Strategies to Sell Courses Online https://youtu.be/B-LOhgLCsYc It’s not enough to create an online course. To sell courses online, you need an amazing marketing plan that puts you in front of people 24/7. I’m sharing three course marketing strategies that will turn your online class into passive income. Get your free create a course checklist and a bonus report http://bit.ly/2WTvzxV I waited too long to create an online course. I’ve been building online income for years but just started a course last year. Once I finally started selling the class, I made over $9,100 in the first four months alone. I couldn’t believe how much I was making. I want to help you do that! In this three-video series, I’m taking you step-by-step through everything you need to develop online courses and make money. No step is overlooked. I cover how much online courses make, how to find your idea and how to create a course even if you don’t want to be on camera. I’ll also reveal the three course marketing strategies I use to make thousands a month and they’re all completely passive. Check out all three videos here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDGSvTJEdE&list=PLjsZ3KrTlZoz4G0WL9OAXGNantvGzg2VO&index=1 In this third video to the series, I’m revealing three course marketing strategies that will make you more money. It sucks that you can’t just create an awesome course and expect it to sell. People don’t buy online without being guided through a marketing plan and you won’t make any money just putting out links to your course. These three marketing ideas are the reason I was able to make thousands selling my course just in the first few months and how I’ve managed to grow my income since. Each one is detailed so you can set up your own course marketing funnels for passive income. The first strategy will give you a critical course launch strategy to perfect your online class and create a launch funnel. The second strategy will show you how to get other people to sell your course for you and how to motivate them to make you money. The third strategy will show you how to use a webinar to sell courses. Use the website I use to deliver my courses to students, set up a sales page, collect payments, offer coupons…OK, pretty much everything. Teachable is the best online course platform and a free service to create your first course and try it out. http://bit.ly/2DNXgAO Automate your webinars to sell courses 24/7 with EverWebinar. It’s the webinar platform I use to make my recorded webinars look live and get more sales. Easy to use platform and offering a 60-day trial for just $1 when you use this link. http://bit.ly/2VKirty An email system is critical to selling your course and only ConvertKit has the features you need to put your sales on auto-pilot. I use the tool for examples in the video and show you exactly how to set it up. Get your free 14-day trial here. http://bit.ly/2XSqgyH I’ve included an index of the video here but please watch the entire create a course tutorial. You need every detail to make this work and I guarantee it will work if you take the time and follow this process. 1:42 How to Launch an Online Course to Make Money 2:35 How to Beta Launch a Course 3:10 An Automated Course Launch Funnel for Passive Income 4:48 Building a Course Landing Page to Make Sales 5:26 Best Email Marketing Strategy to Sell Courses Online 8:05 How to Use EverWebinar for Passive Income 10:00 How to Make a Webinar to Sell Courses 12:17 Affiliate Marketing to Sell Online Courses 13:30 How to Get Affiliates to Sell a Course 14:24 Easy Course Marketing Funnel System 17:09 Automating Course Emails with ConvertKit A blog isn’t a must-have for creating and selling a course but it makes it a lot easier and can become its own online asset for income every month. I’ve negotiated a special deal with Bluehost for webhosting so you can get your website online for less than $3 a month, the lowest cost you’ll find anywhere. http://bit.ly/2GSqPCY SUBSCRIBE to create the financial future you deserve with videos on beating debt, making more money and making your money work for you. http://bit.ly/2Lt2cxt Want to know how I started six blogs from scratch to make over $10,000 a month? Get this FREE five-day email course on building a blog that makes money and an easy checklist with everything you need. http://bit.ly/2GehNP6 Joseph Hogue, CFA spent nearly a decade as an investment analyst for institutional firms and banks. He now helps people understand their financial lives through debt payoff strategies, investing and ways to save more money. He has appeared on Bloomberg and on sites like CNBC and Morningstar. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and is a veteran of the Marine Corps. Let's Talk Money! with Joseph Hogue, CFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turn $500 into 6 Figures

Turn $500 into 6 Figures https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGv2ITmxVi0 Get the Money Shot and Start Hitting Your Financial Targets, One Shot ...